This is a song for a girl called Sophie,
Used to write her name on my arm.
Time has made us strangers
And I don't know her anymore.
But I really hope she's made it,
That someone took her home.
She was lost but wasn't missing,
She would always walk alone.
She was always like a feather in the air,
I never knew if she was flying or falling.
She was always like a feather in my life.
I hope she flies.
Because of her I look for things that last.
I had a chain, where's your arm?
A promise can be broken
I won't hunt you anymore. No.
But I really hope she's made it,
That someone took her home.
She was lost but wasn't missing,
She would always walk alone.
She was always like a feather in the air,
I never knew if she was flying or falling.
She was always like a feather in my life.
I hope she flies.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario